Don’t miss the 2019 Baja 4000 Rally. Our rallies usually fill out by late spring, early summer. Please make sure you place your team’s entry on time and don’t miss out. There’s room for 50 vehicles in Racing and Touring Category, and 10 vehicles in the Spirit Category.
- $1400 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 02/28/18
- $1500 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 05/31/18
- $1600 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 07/31/18
- $1700 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 09/31/18
- $1800 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 12/23/18
The competitors must complete daily stages on time as well as solve GPS based geo-challenges. You can collect points for the stages and the challenges. The results will be scored and we will announce the winner at the end of the race. Speed is not a deciding factor. Skill, endurance and luck are. One vehicle, maximum 4 persons. GPS tracker is not included in the entry fee. A $200 rental fee and deposit has to be paid for the GPS rally tracker for each race team.
4×4 Adventure and Touring Category
- $1000 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 02/28/18
- $1200 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 05/31/18
- $1400 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 07/31/18
- $1500 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 09/31/18
- $1600 /vehicle (max. 4 people) – before 12/23/18
The 4×4 Adventure/Touring category takes you through spectacular, exciting off-road sections. There is no competition or winning. There is an element of extreme adventure, exciting terrains, rocks, sand, and dirt roads. The fee covers maximum 4 people per vehicle. Extra persons are $400. The route from camp to camp can sometimes be done on paved roads, but you may have to take a detour.
The Spirit Category is intended to keep the original banger rally atmosphere of our adventures alive. Come in an an old jalopy. Come in a lemon. Drive an ice cream truck or an Oscar Meyer wiener car. Drive a mutant vehicle leftover from last year’s Burning Man. Be funny. Be creative. Put smiles on people’s faces wherever you drive.
Space is limited. So we ask you to pay a $500 Spirit Deposit. If you show up at our pre-rally press conference in LA with your car, 2 days prior to the race and you also appear with the said car at the start line, we will refund your deposit. If you don’t, you’ll lose the deposit. All lost deposits go to charity.
Since space is limited, your entry is like a concert ticket. It’s non-refundable. However, we have no problem if you sell it or transfer it to someone else. If it’s done through the rally office and we provide the buyer, it’s done free of charge. Many people buy entries to sell them with the intent of making a profit. Even though it’s not in the spirit of our events, neither is prohibiting it. We ask for a $150 transfer fee if you bring your own buyer and want to transfer your entry regardless of you making a profit or a generating a loss.
Please note that entries can’t be put to other event(s) or next year’s event(s).
|MOTORCYCLE ASSISTANCE TRUCK
Bikers can get their gear loaded onto an assistance truck. Each biker is entitled to place the following items:
- 4 spare tires
- 1 piece of 68 quart storage trunk for personal items (see sample)
- 2 pieces 20 liter jerry cans
- 1 piece basic tool kit (see sample)
- 5 gallon water bottle
The assistance truck goes from camp to camp and may not be accessible during the day. The truck may travel on paved roads. Space on the assistance truck made available on a first come first served basis for $550.
|WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY FEE
- INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY
- Membership in Bamako Adventures 2017 including full access to all parties and events
- Numbers and dog tags
- Detailed road-book with GPS coordinates and warnings
- Baja survival guide
- Basic medical aid in the camps
- Race sheets and navigational points for competitors
- Information intranet at the official end stages
- NOT INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY
- Medical evacuation insurance
- Travel insurance
- Vehicle liability insurance
- Fuel, food, lodging, strip clubs, alcohol, bail money.
|TO START YOUR REGISTRATION FILL OUT OUR FORM